jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Quick Note!


Hello Dear Friends!



This is a quick one today! Springtime has officially sprung and I have so many things on the go! I wish I could say I was working madly on new bears but I've not been able to find the time lately as the house and the yard have both been calling my name! I must admit, it's a lot of work but it's been so fun organizing and cleaning. I've had the windows open and the fresh air swirling around in here! Awww...spring...I love it!



I know you know what I mean!



Anyway, I do want to tell you all that I am going to announce a new blog giveaway, hopefully, next week! I have some great ideas and of course, as with all of my giveaways, they will include a teddy AND a lovely vintage item...but I'm not going to spoil the surprise just yet! I hope you'll stay tuned!



This morning I decided to finally list a few bundles of plush fur in my Etsy shop! The spring cleaning frenzy I've been on also included my huge stash of bear making supplies! I've listed some great pieces so check them out...you can look over to the right at some of the bundles I am offering and for a better look just click on a pic!



In the meantime, here are a couple of photos of two new china cabinets we've just added to the collection! Yes, we have a "collection" of china cabinets....11 in total now! I can hear you all cringing as I write that!

Keep in mind though, a small house does not necessarily equal space but with silly collections full of dolls, teddy bears and so on all over the place, we needed them badly!



The first is a very large and very tall white one piece country style cabinet...a very heavy cabinet I might add! I love it so much...distressed white with a baby pink interior! Just perfect for dolls, quilts, bits and pieces of china, vintage cases, vintage books, etc.



The second one is my hubby's favorite. It reminds him of a special piece his grandmother had. We're both happy to have a place of honour to display our vintage teddy bears!

I wish you all a lovely start to the month of May and happy spring!

Hugs,

Michelle

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario